Monday, July 14, 2008

DR-July 14, 2008

Subject: Thongs & Tattoos

Issue: Not everybody wants to SEE your accessories or body art, especially when it is in an area that most people cover. Often I see people with partially exposed body parts, just so you can see this wonderful "whatever" they think is worth seeing or seeing part of. Today it was a thong. I was driving to work and I see this very attractive woman "scooching" down this morning at the park. Not only was her hip huggers hugging, but her thong was pretty much exposed as far as her...do I have to say it?

What I say in my head: I don't care how skinny and cute you are, bending over and cracking me a smile wasn't what I had in mind to start the day off.

2 comments:

philcheychandler said...

Where was this? I might have to go to the park more often.

LadyOTrout said...

Broadway Park. Right after the light on the Broadway/French Street side. Smartie "PANTS!"